Monday 1 December 2014

SOAL UJIAN BAHASA INGGRIS TENGAH SEMESTER TAHUN PELAJARAN 2013/2014




1.      I use my….to smell something
a.       Eyes
b.      Forehead
c.       Hase
d.      Mouth
2.      My Father’s Brother is my….
a.       Uncle
b.      Aunt
c.       Sister
d.      Grandpa
3.      Dians sister don’t ….chocolate
a.       Like
b.      Likes
c.       Liked
d.      Have liked
4.      Rudi and joni…..From Cirebon
a.       15
b.      Am
c.       Are
d.      Was
5.      We use….to write on the black board
a.       Pen
b.      Chalk
c.       Rubber
d.      Pencil

6.      He…..Know you
a.       Doesn’t
b.      Does
c.       Do
d.      Don’t
7.      Ramzi  : “Good Morning, Doni.”
Doni    :”…..,Ramzi”
a.       Good night                        b. Good Morning        c. Good Afternoon     d. Goodbye
8.      Marni   : “…..Shelly?”
Shelly  : I’im fine, thank you
a.       It’is nice
b.      I will meet you
c.       Nice to meet you
d.      Good to know you
9.      Rama   : “Hello, I’m Rama.”
Jack     : “Hi,I’m Jack,…
a.       It’ Is nice
b.      I will meet you
c.       Nice to meet you
d.      Good to know you
10.  Nila     : “Help me bring these books, please
Anton  : “Ok,I’ll help you”
a.       I’m fine
b.      You’re welcome   
c.       Nice to meet you
d.      I’m apologize
11.  Yanto             :”Could you please,pick me up at 7.00 pm.
Willy               :”All Right,I will be there on time”
Yanto              : “…..”
Sulaiman         :”You are welcome”
a.       Sure?                     c. Thank you
b.      You are welcome  d. I know
12.  Alin     : “……………”
I Forget to bring you history book.”
            Fay      : “It’s Doesn’t matter”
a.       I’m Sorry              b. Thank you               c. How come?             d. I’m afraid
13.  Ridwan           : “…Close the door?”
Zakaria            :”Ok.I Will do it”
a.       Well                       b. Want you                c. Would you please    d. Please
Text I
I with my mother go to the market, my mother buys a kilo of sugar and two kilas flour, a pack of some vgegetables, my mother agreed with my idea, and go to greengrocer to take a half kilo of carrots, a kilo potatoes.well. that was the nice day I ever had in my life time!
14.  Where does the writer go ?
a.       Hospital     b. Market         c. Stations       d. Stall
15.  With whom did the writer go to the market ?
a.       The writer’s mother           c. The writer’s brother
b.      The writer’s sister              d. The Writer’s father
16.  What does mother buy in the grocery?
a.       2 kilos of cowmeat            c. A half kilo of carrot
b.      A pack of butter                d. A kilo of potatoes
17.  How…..Carrots does she buy?
a.       Much         b. some            c. Many           d. any

Text 2
Today we get a good news from dur teacher. We are going to get holiday next week in palutungan Camping Ground, in my town, It is for a week, so we have some plan to spend in the camping site, I will bring Tents, clotching , cooking utensils, foods and beverages. Tomorrow is a day we meet with other to talk about preparing for camping. Rani will bring tents, Jacky preparing camping equipment, santi will help to preparing food and beverages.
18.  When will they go to camping?
a.       Tomorrow
b.      Next week
c.       Next day
d.      Nextwo day
19.  Where will they go to ?
a.       Pengandaran Camping Ground
b.      Palutungan Camping Ground
c.       Lembang Camping Ground
d.      Ciremai Camping Ground
20.  Nani    :”Hi,I’m Nani, I will join with your team”
Sari      : “…..Welcome!”
a.       Ok
b.      Thank you
c.       Nice to meet you
d.      See you later

21.   Benny :”If you go to the mall, please buy me some cokes.
Surya   :….,I will do it..”
a.       I doubt it
b.      I don’t know
c.       C. It’s Okay
d.      Well
22.  Fatimah           :”Mahmud, wheredo you put the disk?”
Mahmud          :”….”
a.       Here you are
b.      It is you
c.       Where is it
d.      It is here
23.  Ali                   :”Can you come to my house this afternoon?”
Ahmad                        :”…..”
a.       Doubt it
b.      I am Sorry
c.       May be
d.      I don’t know
24.  Nina    :”Please,Mr.Fauzan is waiting for you”
Dani    :”Thank you.”
a.       Welcome
b.      Are you welcome
c.       Come in
d.      Sure
25.  “I…………a soldier.”
a.       Is
b.      Am
c.       Be
d.      He
26.   “Hi,Jim…for your best student this year.”
a.       Hello
b.      Yes
c.       Congratulations
d.      Well




Sender : Andy
Sunday, June 13,2010,9.45 a.m
Bobby,our plan to have a picnic today is
Post poned by Mrs.Azis because of the heavy rain
She’s just informed me the picnic will be done tomorrow
 
Read the text and answer questions 27 to 28




27.  According to the text above, Andy and Bobby are going to have picnic on….
a.   Sunday
b.   Tuesday
c.   Monday
d.  Wednesday
28.  What is The Purpose of the text above?
a.   To invite someone to have picnic
b.   To Ask someone to join a vacation
c.   To tell the plan of having trip
d.  To inform someone about changing the time
to : Wati
Congrats!
You Deserve it
You are really the winner
We are proud of you
Tike and Friends
 
Read the tex and answer the questions 29 to 31




29.  What is the purpose of the text?
a.       To congratulate someone
b.      To invite someone
c.       To give information
d.      To find information
30.  Why are Tika and her friends pround of wati?
a.       She has graduated from school
b.      She has got a prize
c.       She has passed the exam
d.      She has won a contest


31.  Who is the winner ?
a.       Wati
b.      Tika’s Friend
c.       Tika
d.      Jack’s Friend
Read The text and answer questions 32 and 33


ATTENTION!
KEEP THE FIRE DOOR CLOSED
 
 


32.  What does the notice mean?
a.       We may not enter the room
b.      We must close the fire door
c.       We should not shut the fire door
d.      We should let the fire door open
33.  Where can you possibly find the noticve?
a.       In a big building
b.      At a bus stop
c.       In a gas station
d.      At home


To Buy
Eggs                Milk
Bread              HDTV
DVD Player    iPad
Laptop             Digital Camera
Sock
 
 







34.  When go shopping, what will you prepare?
a.       Shoping list
b.      Ticket
c.       Voucher
d.      Credit Card
35.  Ani                  : “Hi,Bob,this is Andi, ANdi this is Bob”
Andi                :”Hi,Bob…?”
Bob                 :” How do you do?
b.      How do you do ?
c.       Fine, Thanks
d.      Are you fine?
e.       Not so good

36.  Nona meets a new friend, what should she say?
a.       Hi. My name is nina, what is your name?
b.      Hi, how are you?
c.       Oh, are you fine?
d.      I Think you are my old friend
37.  When Dadi will go to bed, what will he say?
a.       Good luck!           
b.      Nice to trip!
c.       Good day!
d.      Good night
Rearrange the following sentences to make a good dialogue.
38.  (1) Mitha         : You are my senior, then
(2) Ridwan      : Hello, I’m Ridwan. Are you a new student?
(3) Mitha         : Hello, I am Mitha,What is your name?
(4) Ridwan      : Class VII c
(5) Mitha         : Yes, I am. I’m in Class VII B. And You?
a. 2-3-1-4-5     b. 3-1-4-2-5     c. 2-3-5-4-1     d. 3-2-5-4-1

Read the text and answer the questions


Listen,students.
Always keep your surrounding clean
Do not litter, O.K? Thank you
 
 



39.  Which of the following is NOT allowed according to the notice?
a.      Throw garbage into a rubbish bin
b.      Clean the white board
c.      Make Scrathes on the wall
d.     Sweep the floor
40.  The erase is in front of the blackboard.
what is the meaning”in front of”?....

a.      Dibawah
b.      Diatas
c.      Didepan
d.     disamping


II. Jawablah pertanyaan dibawah ini dengan singkat dan jelas!
1.      Write down your personal identity by completing a table below
PERSONAL IDENTITY
Complete name:…………………………………………………………………………...
Nick Name       :…………………………………………………………………………..
Place of birth    :…………………………………………………………………………..
Date of birth     :…………………………………………………………………………..
Address            :…………………………………………………………………………..
Study                :…………………………………………………………………………..

2.      Make a Family tree from the information below !
I am Shinta, I have one brother his name is Tama. He is Watching TV now, Mr.Rachman is my Father, He is sitting on the sofa, my mother name’s is Mrs. Ratna, she is sitting on the sofa too.
3.      Write the descriptions
a.       09.00         =
b.      03.30         =
c.       04.50         =
d.      05.15         =
e.       02.10         =
4.      Choose the correct verb!
a.       He (Make / maker ) the bed at 6.00 O’clock
b.      Lestari (get up/gets up) at 5.00 O’clock
c.       He (Have / Has)Breakfast at 6.25 a.m
d.      Ani and ana (go/goes) to the school by bus they usually (play/plays) football after school
5.      Change the sentences below into the correce positive, negative, and interrogative form of simple present tense !
The family (go) to bandung together
(+)
(-)
(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment